Re: Lilypond 2.10.0 and Denemo

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Lilypond 2.10.0 and Denemo
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 22:11:31 +0100

Probably, you will have to update the syntax of the file from Denemo
using convert-ly, but I wouldn't expect any other problems.

  /Mats

Quoting Joseph Wakeling <address@hidden>:

Hello everyone,

I've just installed the new Lilypond 2.10.0 on my Ubuntu system and was
wondering whether Denemo is compatible with this new version.  Can
anyone advise?

Although I've experimented with Lilypond before I'm still a novice, and
don't know Denemo at all, so any comments on good practice for using the
two together would be welcome. :-)

Many thanks,

   -- Joe