Re: old way of vertically centering refrain no longer works

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: old way of vertically centering refrain no longer works
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 20:16:08 +0100

One workaround is described in
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2006-09/msg00015.html

  /Mats

Eduardo Vieira wrote:

Hello, I'm using lilypond version 2.9.26 and am typesetting a vocal piece in
which there are 4 stanzas and a refrain. As the refrain starts about the middle
of the system, I decided to center vertically the refrain in relation to the
lyrics but couldn't get it to work. So, I search the users list, and I got this
post:
Re: old way of vertically centering refrain no longer works
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2006-09/msg00305.html

So, how can this be fixed? It looks like changing VerticalAxisGroup
#'minimum-Y-extent no longer does the trick. What's the new approach for that?

Eduardo Vieira

Com o Click21 você tem sempre vantagens! Além do email com 1 Gb, Acelerador,
Blog,
Flog, Games e atendimento 24 horas, voce também pode falar minutos DDD com a
promoção Click 21 Minutos. Quanto mais você navega mais fala DDD.

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems
        Royal Institute of Technology