Some Questions

From: Cesar Penagos
Subject: Some Questions
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 11:58:18 -0600

Dear Lilyponders:
I have installed the 2.10 version running under windows XP.
I'm working in a large orchestral score.
I have two questions:
1. I have installed Ghostview and Foxit pdf reader, Lilypond gently output the 2 formats, The .ps and the .pdf at the same time, taking a long time to work. Is there a command to say lilypond to output only pdf's or only ps', and where I put the command? 2. As I tell before, I'm working in an orchestral score. I put this command in a Score.ly
# (set-global-staff-size 15)at the top  of  the Director score.
But I wan to preserve the size of individual instruments at 22, that actually take the 15 size. How can I resolve this?. I have had take a look on the guide, but is not clear to me where I must put the commands to preserve the proper sizes in each score ( the instruments at 22 and the full-score at 15)
thank you in advance.

--
Atentamente;
César Penagos