Re: Getting ridd of annoying changelation key sign

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Getting ridd of annoying changelation key sign
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 09:21:08 +0100

anders stenberg wrote:
ps. I have one other problem but on wich I did find a working if not an elegant solution. Some historical prints have a "time signature" wich consists of a mensural sign followed by a numeral. Fidling around with things i did find out that
\cadenzaOn
\once \override Staff.TimeSignature #'style = #'mensural
 \time 3/4
 s8
 \once \override Staff.TimeSignature #'style = #'single-digit
 \time 3/2

produces a look alike on what I need. If sombody have a more elegant solution I would be thankfull the one abow is somewath clumsy in apearance.

In the section on Polymetric notation, you can find information on how to
customize the time signature. Maybe you can use something like
\version "2.10.0"
mensuralIII =\markup {
 \musicglyph #"timesig.neomensural34" \vcenter \number 3
}

{
\override Staff.TimeSignature #'stencil = #ly:text-interface::print
 \override Staff.TimeSignature #'text = #mensuralIII
\time 3/2

  /Mats