Tutorial

From: Manuel
Subject: Tutorial
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 21:41:34 +0100

As of now, there are three things between me and happiness, at least concerning the first half of my first work with LilyPond, so I can show it to people like a newborn child:

- I need to insert the titles for the different pieces. I'm sure Mat's solution is right, but I can't implement it. I put an example in an earlier message.

- I need to put the page numbering in the center. I looked in "page formatting" and elsewhere in the tutorial but I don't know how to do it.

- I need to increase or decrease the distance between a specific staff and the next one. Among other places I read under "Controlling spacing of individual systems" but did not find the information.

Manuel