uniform-stretching

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: uniform-stretching
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 15:49:38 +0100

Hi,

I tried the uniform-stretching property but couldn't get it to work as
expected. If I understand this property correctly, it should stretch
out bars according to their time-signature regardless of skips or
rests within.

This fails (e.g. the first measure should be much wider than the
second, the last and the one before the last measure should have the
same width ...):

\version "2.11.0"

\score {
    \new Staff {
        \relative {
            \override Score.SpacingSpanner #'uniform-stretching = ##t
            \set Score.proportionalNotationDuration = #(ly:make-moment 8 50)
            \time 4/4 r1
            \time 3/8 r4.
            \time 5/4 r1 r4
            \time 5/16 r4 r16