Re: Lilypond API

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Lilypond API
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 09:27:38 +0100

Luc wrote:
I also checked .../share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-words.el quickly and noticed that e.g. indent, poet, wordwrap and others are missing in this file.

Yes, no titling fields or markup commands are included.
Now that I check how the file is generated, I notice that this hasn't been
actively supported for a long time. For example, the script that generates the
file looks for markup commands at the wrong place and several of the lines
at the end of the lilypond-words.el file are completely outdated.

Also, no property names are included.

  /Mats