Re: Absolute Spanish Beginners

From: Anthony W. Youngman
Subject: Re: Absolute Spanish Beginners
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 09:24:13 +0000

In message <address@hidden>, Manuel <address@hidden> writes
Anthony,

Daniel Tonda has just began translating the first chapter into Spanish, but he needs some help with Linux, which I can't provide. He says things about OpenOffice and ooLilyPond that I don't understand. Coud you perhaps give him some hints?

Unfortunately, I don't use (or like!!!) OOo, so that's over my head. Could anybody else help?

Cheers,
Wol
--
Anthony W. Youngman - address@hidden