Re: (semi-OT) viewing lilypond svg files

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: (semi-OT) viewing lilypond svg files
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 22:17:31 +0100

Le dimanche 07 janvier 2007 à 12:35 -0800, Graham Percival a écrit :
> Does anybody have any suggestions for SVG viewers that support
> LilyPond's svg files?  I keep on finding SVG viewers that don't support
> fonts.  :(

Try Inkscape: it's one of the best SVG editors, and is also usable for
batch processings (try 'inkscape --help' and see makefile of
lilypond.org site for an example).

It reads Lily files correctly if you symlink Lily OTF fonts to ~/.fonts,
like:

ln -s /usr/local/lilypond/usr/share/lilypond/current/fonts/otf/*.otf ~/.fonts

HTH
--
John Mandereau <address@hidden>