making midi output ignore accidentals?

From: Ted Walther
Subject: making midi output ignore accidentals?
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 13:45:36 -0800

Is there a simple way to make the midi output of a piece ignore
accidentals?

By this I mean, if the printed sheet music shows a b-flat in the key of
C major, I would just want b-normal to go out to the midi file.

In Sacred Harp music, accidentals are sometimes (though rarely) printed,
but are ignored.

Ted

--
It's not true unless it makes you laugh, but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: Ted Walther
Address: 2459 E 41 Ave, Vancouver, BC  V5R2W2 (Canada)
Contact: 604-435-5787