Re: Trouble with voices: unwanted clef & time

From: Jonathan Henkelman
Subject: Re: Trouble with voices: unwanted clef & time
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:27:40 +0000 (UTC)

Rutger <rmhelmers <at> hotmail.com> writes:

> Is there anyone who could give me some help me with the file below?
> For some reason, Lilypond creates an unwanted clef and time signature
> (without a staff) above my setting of two voices on one staff. What did I do
> wrong?

Try moving the \autoBeamOff to inside the staff e.g. right after the \clef
command.  This seems to work under 2.10.0.  (Arrived at this using the
technique in the manual of successively commenting lines until I found the one
that was causing troubles...)

> Also, would you have any clue why the fermatas in the lower part won't go
> below the notes?

The two lower fermata look below when I compile it. Perhaps you could clarify
the problem?

Jonathan