Re: LilyPondTool 2.10.3 released

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: LilyPondTool 2.10.3 released
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:50:30 -0800

Bertalan Fodor wrote:

It should obviously be mentioned in 15.5; I'll fix this later today. I thought that I'd already added it, but evidently not.
It is mentioned, but with not fresh information.

Not in 15.5... oh, I see, it's in 13.6.

If you could add some text about the features from it would be great.

Sorry, I'm just going to point you to

I'm not certain if we should mention it on the install page, though -- at least, not individually. What about having a link to section 15.5 on the install page? Or conversely, linking to a webpage about editing environments in doc section 15.5?
Yes, a good page about editors (screenshots, flash demos :-) etc.) would be good

- Graham