Re: LyricExtender again!

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: LyricExtender again!
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:18:56 +0100

I recommend you to upgrade to the latest stable version, 2.10.12, which
includes lots of bug fixes compared to 2.10.0. Among others, I seem to
recall some bugs related to extender lines.

  /Mats

Vivian Barty-Taylor wrote:
Mats et al,
Sorry, but this doesn't work on my Lilypond (2.10.0) The LyricExtender is still missing when the lyrics are printed above the staff, and is present when I print them below. I suggest this is a bug, but would like to make sure before forwarding it to bug-lilypond.
Best,
Vivian.