Lilypondtool conf

From: yota moteuchi
Subject: Lilypondtool conf
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 06:51:38 -0500

Dear mailing list,

I have some difficulties in using lilypondtools under Ubuntu

The filename of the piece containing some whitespaces I'm getting the
following error

%lilypond %args /home/yoochan/classeur/lilypond/danse macabre - St Saens/alto.ly
warning: cannot find file: `/home/yoochan/classeur/lilypond/danse'
warning: cannot find file: `macabre'
Processing `-'

How could I avoid this ?

Moreover, I would like to use "evince" instead of JPedal as pdf
reader, does someone have some tips on how to do this ?

^_^

Yota