Nested tuplets

From: Vivian Barty-Taylor
Subject: Nested tuplets
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 13:17:13 +0000 (GMT)

I'm using 2.10.12

I'm trying to get nested tuplets going in opposite directions, so to speak. What I would like is something like:

\tupletUp \times 2/3 { \tupletDown \times 4/5 { g16 a b c d} r8 }

but this doesn't seem to work. At the moment both tuplet-brackets go in the same direction and collide. I've searched the archives of this list and this is mentioned as something that used to work automatically. Has this not been fixed yet?

Thanks in advance,

Vivian.