Re: Problems with LilyPond 2.11.15

From: Diosnel Herrnsdorf
Subject: Re: Problems with LilyPond 2.11.15
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 01:58:47 -0000

Thank you very much, Stan. I managed to run the file with version 2.10.15 without problems (except for those warnings)... I'll try to solve those little "hicups" and see if I can manually convert it to 2.11.15. For the time being, I have to stick to the Win version... I look forward to having a Linux box again.

And yes, Moreno Torroba was a fantastic composer... this is one of his most lyrical pieces. If you still don't have it, try to get David Russel's recording of "Castles of Spain."

Regards,

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stan Sanderson" <address@hidden>