Re: poco ff

From: Ole Schmidt
Subject: Re: poco ff
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 00:44:37 +0100

Dear Yota,

I followed the advice of Graham and Seba (shame on me that I did not find it myself!)
So here is the solution:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\new Staff psub = \markup{ { \dynamic p } sub. }

{ c'' c'' d''e''_\psub  }

}

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
best

ole

Am 05.02.2007 um 23:33 schrieb yota moteuchi:

I use the following trick to print P subito

psubito = #(make-dynamic-script (markup #:hspace 1 #:translate (cons 5 0)
    #:line( #:dynamic "p" #:normal-text #:italic "subito" )))

to use it : { c4 \psubito }

following this example, you should be able to build a poco ff (and if you do please post it here for the archives)

note : the #:normal-text tag is a way to avoid the text to be bolded. I mention it since it took me weeks to figure out how to do this

Yota