Re: Lyric-notehead alignment problem

From: Illtud Daniel
Subject: Re: Lyric-notehead alignment problem
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 16:58:08 +0000

Bertalan Fodor wrote:
You may also be mislead by something. If you want manual beaming, you don't have to say \autoBeamOff, just use a[ b c d]

You're right. This is where I'm going wrong - I understood that
I would need autobeaming switched off to be able to manual beam.
This is my mistake. Thank you for putting me right. I now have
the output that I need.

Much appreciated!

--
Illtud Daniel                                 address@hidden
Uwch Ddadansoddwr Systemau                       Senior Systems Analyst