Re: where to specify bar number commands?

From: Ed Stauff
Subject: Re: where to specify bar number commands?
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 17:24:51 -0500

Graham Percival wrote:
Ed Stauff wrote:
I went to the on-line docs, which is where I got the syntax cited above. I see now that the online docs are for version 1.6.12.

Where on earth did you find those?!  The online docs are 2.10.16.

Actually, now that I try to retrace my steps, I'm pretty sure I used the search box on the home page, and got to it that way. I'll take the blame for stumbling into the wrong version of the docs!

-- Ed