\set Score.skipTypesetting bug?

From: Vivian Barty-Taylor
Subject: \set Score.skipTypesetting bug?
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 11:00:50 +0000 (GMT)

I'm using 2.10.14 for Mac OSX

Could someone please explain the erroneous output I get in this short example. I've attached the PDF in case your LilyPond does something different. I posted it to bug-lilypond on Thursday, but no-one has responded there, so I guess
it may be something to do with my code.

BEGIN CODE <<

\version 2.10.14

\new Staff \relative c' {

\set Score.skipTypesetting = ##t
\times 2/3 { c8 c c } \times 2/3 { c c c } \times 2/3 { c c c } \times 2/3 { c c c}
\set Score.skipTypesetting = ##f
d1 \break