Re: A-Play is running on www.a-play.dk

From: Stan Sanderson
Subject: Re: A-Play is running on www.a-play.dk
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 18:30:34 -0600

On Feb 19, 2007, at 3:53 PM, Bertalan Fodor wrote:

For me it also seems like a bunch of good ideas for LilyPondTool ;-)

Bert

Maybe you can explain your concept a little bit that we (or at least
I) understand what a-play is good for! If I understand it right it is
something like a reference book to see how I can realize it in
lilypond ...

Bertalan-

I, for one, appreciate the platform independence of LilyPondTool. Many thanks for your fine work!

Stan