Re: OOolilypond and openoffice 2.1

From: Samuel Hartmann
Subject: Re: OOolilypond and openoffice 2.1
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 22:29:02 +0100

Johan Vromans wrote:
Samuel Hartmann <address@hidden> writes:

Thanks a lot for your workaround. I think it is a good idea to
automatically append the lilypond command to the env command. Or do
you see there any problems?

In most cases, no.
Best solution would be to only remove any OOo library paths from
LD_LIBRARY_PATH, and leave anything else.

I decided not implement this for the moment. Instead I have written a
FAQ on the home page. So people that have this problem can find the
answer there.

http://ooolilypond.sourceforge.net/#FAQ

regards,

Samuel