Re: German chords with default base note

From: Morten Lemvigh
Subject: Re: German chords with default base note
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 13:21:57 +0100

After setting only:
\set chordRootNamer = #(chord-name->german-markup #t)

I got almost what I wanted, the names are correct, and I get # instead of is, so now I only need to make the base tone lowercase, so the final result would look like:
A7/c# and not A7/C#

I get that by setting:
\set chordNoteNamer = #note-name->german-markup

But then the #'s are replaced by is'

Can it be done without defining a whole new function, perhaps something like majorSevenSymbol for accidentals? I would very much like to avoid new functions, since I'm not very much into the ways of Lilypond.

regards,
Morten