Re: Key signature with line break

From: Kamal
Subject: Re: Key signature with line break
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 21:39:01 +0200

This worked fine.

But I have another case which is key cancellation:
\key a \major
c c c c
\key c \major
c c c c

\version "2.10.20"

I used the "explicitKeySignatureVisibility" property & tried another property: "\set Staff.printKeyCancellation = ##f" but the key cancellation stayed at the end of the first line.

On 3/10/07, Maximilian Albert < address@hidden> wrote:
Kamal schrieb:

> How can I make the key signature start appearing at the beginning of the
> second line & not the end of the first line?

You will find an example in the Lilypond Snippet Repository (which
generally is a great resource for neat tricks). Go to

and enter the keywords "removing key end line" into the search box.