Re: Two addit. lyrics lines -- how to make centered?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Two addit. lyrics lines -- how to make centered?
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:54:32 +0100

OK, how about
   \score {
       \new Staff = "tenor" <<
           \new Voice = "tenvoice" {
               \melody
           }
           \new Lyrics = tenlyr \lyricsto tenvoice \mainwords
           \new Lyrics = tenlyrup
                \with {
                      alignAboveContext = tenlyr
                }
           \lyricsto tenorup \upperwords
           \new Lyrics = tenlyrlo
                \with {
                      alignBelowContext = tenlyr
                }
           \lyricsto tenorlo \lowerwords

   }

   /Mats

Dmytro O. Redchuk wrote:
On Tue, Mar 13, 2007 at 01:21:35PM +0100, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
The general ideas are described in the section on Divisi lyrics. I actually sent an explanation on how it works earlier today in an email entitled "lyrics and \skip"
that hasn't made it to the mailing list archives yet.

My guess is that the following modified version of your \score block
gives what you want:
Not exactly.

   \score {
       \new Staff = "tenor" <<
           \new Voice = "tenvoice" {
               \melody
           }
           \new Lyrics = tenlyr \lyricsto tenvoice \mainwords
           \new Lyrics = tenlyrup
                \with {
                      alignAboveContext = tenor
                }
           \lyricsto tenorup \upperwords
           \context Lyrics = tenlyr \lyricsto tenorlo \lowerwords

   }

This behaviour is possible without \lowerwords (that -- lowerwords' --
lyrics could be inserted into mainwords actually as far as i understood).

I would like lyrics line to be between staves like this:

                   -- upper voice for upper staff --
-- main for both --                                 -- main for both --
                   -- lower voice for lower staff --

Possibly, that URL (below) would explain better (sorry, my English..).

Thanks!
  /Mats

Dmytro O. Redchuk wrote:
   What i want exactly: to have behaviour like in this fragment --
   http://www2.ldc.net/~dor/kanon006.jpg (was typed with
   musixlyr/musixtex, 28K)

Thanks!
        Mats Bengtsson