lilypond-user

How to switch the articulation and the righthand fingering

From: Arjan Bos
Subject: How to switch the articulation and the righthand fingering
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 15:35:07 +0100

Hi List,

I'm currently trying to typeset some old copies of Anton Stingls guitar book "30 Lehrst├╝cke in den leichten Tonarten". And I'm having some troubles getting both the articulation ">" and the righthand fingering "i" on the same note in the order that I want it. No matter what I try, the "i" is always above the ">" and I want it the other way around. Could someone please shine some light on what is going on here?

\version "2.10.20"
\score {
  \new Staff {
    \set strokeFingerOrientations = #'(up)
    <d''-\rightHandFinger #2 -> >
    \once \override Script #'script-priority = #-100
    <d''-\rightHandFinger #2 -> >
    \once \override  StrokeFinger #'script-priority = #-100
    <d''-\rightHandFinger #2 -> >
    \once \override  StrokeFinger #'script-priority = #-100
    <d''->-\rightHandFinger #2 >
  }
}

Thanks in advance,
Arjan

btw: I really dig the new \rightHandFinger notation!