instrument line displaid on the first page

From: michel_dissy
Subject: instrument line displaid on the first page
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:13:24 +0000 (UTC)

I have entered the title of my music on the "instrument" line in the header
bloc, but the problem is that it displays it under the title on the first page
too, though I read that it would not be displaid on the first page. What do I
need to do about it?
  Here is how I wrote my header bloc, before the music notation:

\version "2.8.8"
\header {
 title = "Souvenirs d'enfance"
 composer = "Michel Berteaud"
 opus = "Le 29 decembre 2005"
 instrument = "(Souvenirs d'enfance)"
 copyright = "Copyright ©2006 - Licence libre: usage commercial et
 modifications interdits."
 }

 Second question:
 I would like to know how to put more than one line in the footer on the first
page and on the last page without erasing the Lilypond line.