space issues

From: Christopher A. LaFond
Subject: space issues
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:04:34 -0400

I am having problems with the spacing within systems and between them, specifically between the staves and the lyrics. I have four staves tied together in a Madrigal type song, each with its own set of lyrics. I set it up with the Lilypond tool in jEdit. But whenever I try to tweak the space using the global staff size or the between-system-padding, the lyrics get pushed to the staff *below* the one that they belong to. Even the bass lyrics at the bottom of the system gets pushed right to the top of the soprano staff in the next system.
This is with Lilypond 2.11. 19.

Has this come up as an issue before? I searched the archives, but couldn't find this specific problem.

--
          °
Chris    °

Christopher A. LaFond  address@hidden