Re: rehearsal mark formatter

From: Anthony W. Youngman
Subject: Re: rehearsal mark formatter
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 22:18:07 +0100

In message <address@hidden>, Akakie <address@hidden> writes
Is it possible to get boxes around rehearsal marks and also use the letter
"I"? My code uses whichever Score.markFormatter comes last, either
boxes or alphabet.

 \version "2.10.20"
 \include "english.ly"
 \score {

RTFM !!!

I think it does tell you, it's something like mark-box-alphabet. The manual will tell you whether "letter" or "alphabet" is the one that contains the letter "I", and if you combine that with "box" in the same manner as all the other formatters, it should work.

I think all combinations are implemented, even if they're not all documented (and I think they are documented).

Cheers,
Wol
--
Anthony W. Youngman - address@hidden