Re: Formatting a blank sheet

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Formatting a blank sheet
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:08:22 +0200

Stephen Torri wrote:
I must comment my own email. What I see when it prints out is different
from viewing it in a PDF format. What is see is that KPDF opens the
sheet at 200%. When I set it to 100% I see that its much smaller.
Obviously!
 What I
was wondering if I need to set the page size to say that I would like to
print out on 8.5in x 11in paper?
Just specify that paper size in the .ly file, as described in section "Paper size"
in the manual.
Right now the empty staff are 117mm wide.

Also how do I change the cleff symbol to "G_8"? I normally put this a
\context Voice.
The clef is specific for each stave, not for each voice:

 \new Staff {\clef "G_8" \emptymusic}

Stephen