Aligning

From: Zoltán Selyem
Subject: Aligning
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 13:45:54 +0200

Hello all,

According to a book about music engraving the tempo mark should be
aligned to the left side of the time signature; or -- if the key
signature is big -- the tempo mark should be aligned to the center of
the distance between the clef and the time signature.
(See http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/8056/aligningxr4.png )

Is there an easy way to make such alignments with Lilypond?

I have found #'break-align-symbol in section "8.1.4 Text marks" of the
manual but I can't figure out how to use it the way I want.

Thanks,

Zoltán