Re: Measure number collision

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Measure number collision
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 12:34:52 -0700

Zoltán Selyem wrote:
Hello all,

Jason Merrill wrote:
I'm having a problem with the measure numbers colliding with the staff
tie (not sure of the correct name for the thing that ties two staffs
together).

Graham Percival wrote:
This has been fixed in 2.11;

I am using version 2.11.21 and the measure numbers still collide with
the StaffGroup's bracket. I don't know whether the fix should be
present in this version or not.

It should be, but apparently this bug has resurfaced. You can track this issue here:
http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=98&can=1&q=collision%20bar

Cheers,
- Graham