Re: Can Lilypond export separate pdfs?

From: Arvid Grøtting
Subject: Re: Can Lilypond export separate pdfs?
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 11:27:15 +0000 (UTC)

Mats Bengtsson <mats.bengtsson <at> ee.kth.se> writes:

> If you want to make a LaTeX document that contains some scores, I strongly
> recommend you to use lilypond-book.

Is lilypond-book actively developed?

I'm especially thinking of stuff like actually using page-based vertical and
horizontal layout with a lilypond-book-included score; last I checked all these
wonderful enhancements were lost within the context of lilypond-book...

I know I'd use lilypond-book for writing musicological texts, as if I'd ever do
that, but for serious typesetting of *music*, I prefer doing dirty tricks to the
PS or PDF files from each piece.

(Multi-score .ly files may become an option again soon, but they've been
prohivitively slow lately.)

--

Arvid