corrective to Problem while using OpenOffice.org with macro OOoLilyPond/

From: Ledocq-Boccart
Subject: corrective to Problem while using OpenOffice.org with macro OOoLilyPond/basic/script.xlb -see attachemnt-
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 07:34:10 +0200

I am using OpenOffice.org version 2.0.3 on winXP . My problem is :

on OpenOffice.org with macro Ctrl+M from OOoLilyPond (version 2.10)

The Ctrl+M macro does not start anymore, even after new installation of
all LilyPond, OOoLilypond and OpenOffice.org version 2.0.3 !
I even have cleaned the registry (I use regularly Regseeker without
trouble).

This happened after having modifies the path of the LilyPond executable file in the dialog window, because I had an error message "file c:\program ... not found"

OOoLilypond, OpenOffice.org and LilyPond are all installed in c:\Program
Files\
The library script.xlb and the ctrl+M have been carefully installed
according to the instructio given with OOoLilyPond, excepted that the
macro is refused to be installed in the Macro OpenOffice Library (the
***Append*** button is not activable when selecting the radio button
"Macros
OpenOffice"; I have installed it in My Macros file, wihch allows to
activate the button ***"append"***.
Customization of ctrl+M has been done according to instructions.

What happens now:
while opening a writer document with OpenOffice.org:

typing Ctrl+M, Enter
   gives an error message of OpenOffice.org:  "incorrect value or data
type: index outside defined range"

together with a sreen showing the basic instructions with one marked
with ared arrow flag in the left column "ReDim Preserve sTemplate(i-1)
As String".

Could somebody help to find a solution to this?

Thanks for answer

Charlie