Re: Noteworthy composer to lilypond

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Noteworthy composer to lilypond
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 08:08:35 +0200

If you send a short example of the code you currently have to the mailing
list, it's much easier to provide a relevant answer to your question.

The general principles are introduced in the section on "Multiple staves"
in the Tutorial.

  /Mats

Quoting Jon Cox <address@hidden>:

Hello, I am a rank amateur at Lilypond, but love the way it engraves the
music.  I use noteworthy composer as my "writing" software.  I am capable of
bringing each staff independently into lilypond code. How can I tell lilypond that this part is the treble clef of the system and this part is the bass clef
of the system, and make the system print like it should.  I am sure this is
somewhere in the documentation, but I am too overwhelmed to find it.

Really appreciate your help

Jon