Re: Fonts in SVG output

From: Vincent
Subject: Re: Fonts in SVG output
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 09:36:45 +0000 (UTC)

> I'm having some issues with Lilypond 2.10.x's SVG export.
> but the time signature was in a wrong font,

Look for the text *feta* inside the svg file and manually replace all the
references to the feta font by Emmentaler (e.g where it says "feta-alphabet20",
write "Emmentaler").

> and the piano-staff brace showed up as a small box.

I never managed to solve this problem, which I think is around from version 2.6
or earlier. The Aybabtu font simply doesn't show in inkscape and I really don't
know why. I'm usung windows but it appens in linux as it seeems.

those two problems persist in version 2.11.19 (which I use ATM).