Re: Sharp and flat in headers.

From: Colin Kirkham
Subject: Re: Sharp and flat in headers.
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 21:16:02 +0100

Thanks very much for that, it works but produces a result where the sharp or flat symbol is quite low vertically in comparison with the other letters.

Is there any way to tweak its vertical position?

Thanks again,

Colin

On 07/06/07, Gilles Sadowski <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi.

> Off the top of my head I have a page with multiple staffs, each with its own
> header and I am using \header { piece = "Db major" } and which to replace "b"
> with the correct character.

Maybe something like
\header { piece = \markup { "D" \flat "major" } }

Best,
Gilles