voiceOne & voiceTwo settings

From: Bainos
Subject: voiceOne & voiceTwo settings
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 14:10:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm wandering if it is possible to have separated global setting for
voiceOne and voiceTwo..
I'm not able to explain my problem better so i give you an example (that
doesn't work.. :P )

something like this:

\context {
  \DrumVoice{
        \voiceOne {\override voiceOne Beam #'positions = #'(4 . 4)
                \override Rest #'extra-offset =  #'(0 . -2.0)}
        \voiceTwo {\override voiceOne Beam #'positions = #'(-6 . -6)
                \override Rest #'extra-offset =  #'(0 . 2.0)}

I know this can't work.. but i hope it will be able to explain better the
problem..

Is it possible to set this properties in the layout block?
(I have a file called global.ly that  I include in  every project..)

Thanks in advance!
regards
Bainos

(\version "2.10.25" on WinXP)