Re: simple postscript question (setlinecap)

From: Neil Thornock
Subject: Re: simple postscript question (setlinecap)
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 06:56:14 -0600

Thank you, that's a good resource...

So can anyone tell me why "2 setlinecap" for square ends will not work in Lilypond?  All I can get is round ends.

\relative {c1-\markup{
    \postscript #"
    1 setlinewidth
    2 setlinecap
    4 0 moveto
    9 0 lineto

\version "2.10.23"

On 7/4/07, Francisco Vila <address@hidden> wrote:
El Wed, 04 de Jul de 2007, a las 03:49:26PM -0600, Neil Thornock dijo:
> So, when I run the following postscript code from a .ps file, the line comes
> out square at the ends.
> Why, in Lily, does it appear rounded on the ends?  How would I "square off"
> the ends in Lily?

Postscript manual says

    int setlinecap
    sets shape of line ends (0=butt,1=round,2=square)

Summary of all PostScript Commands

I don't know if it will work in Lily.

Francisco Vila Doncel. Badajoz (Spain)