Re: Two bars - 3 voices.

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Two bars - 3 voices.
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:47:54 +0200

2007/7/17, Peter Terpstra <address@hidden>:

Tried already many things from the documantation from this, every time i run
stuck. Then i start al over and try again.

Where's the problem precisely?

I want to have two bars for guitar 1 and guitar 2, each guitar has 3 voices.
It must also produce an good simultanius midi.

I don't exactly know what you need, but here's my advice: install the
jEdit editor on your computer, open it, go to "plugin manager" and
install the LilyPondTool plugin. Once you've installed it, create a
new (empty) .ly file, save it, and the LilyPondTool toolbar will
appear. Click on the icon at the left (Document Wizard), and this way
it'll become much, much easier to create your score, add instruments,
etc.

Here's the template I get in 5 seconds:

% Created on Tue Jul 17 11:40:46 CEST 2007
\version "2.11.0"

\header {
        title = "Cool piece"
        subtitle = "for two guitars"
        composer = "Peter Terpstra "
        tagline = "LilyPond rules!"
}

staffClassicalGuitar = \new Staff  {
        \time 4/4
        \set Staff.instrumentName="Classical Guitar"
        \set Staff.midiInstrument="acoustic guitar (nylon)"
        \transposition c,
        \key c \major
        \clef treble
        \relative c' {
% Type notes here; if you need three voices, here's the template:
%% <<  a b c d
%% \\    c d e f
%% \\    f g a b

        \bar "|."

staffClassicalGuitarII = \new Staff  {
        \set Staff.instrumentName="Classical Guitar"
        \set Staff.midiInstrument="acoustic guitar (nylon)"
        \transposition c,
        \key c \major
        \clef treble
        \relative c' {