Re: Can I have my own custom LilyPond?

From: Tao Cumplido
Subject: Re: Can I have my own custom LilyPond?
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 08:04:42 +0200

Hello,

I also use my own font. I am no programmer, so I use skips with the chords
attached as TextScript.
Maybe it would really be nice to have different Chord symbol solutions
available since there's not standardised way to do it.
For example a major 7 chord can be written the following ways:
CM CM7 CMaj7 Cmaj7 Cj7 CΔ
and there are probably more.

I am no great fontdesigner so my font consists for most parts of glyphs from
other fonts which come with LilyPond. So far I only use it for private purposes
so I don't know if it's a problem to publish a chart here on the list.

But I'd like to help if I can.

regards,

Tao

-------- Original-Nachricht --------