Re: grace note leading to chord [solved]

From: Gilles THIBAULT
Subject: Re: grace note leading to chord [solved]
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 17:13:48 +0200

Maybe this could be added to the LSR;

I said "perfect solution" in my last message but i go on with some tests and now i wonder ...

***************************
1- If we simply transpose an octave higher our last exemple, the output still is perfect but we have an error message.
(in french for me so i cannot tell you the exact translation)
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.10.25"

\new Staff {
      <<
           {
               \slurDown
                   \acciaccatura b''8
                       \once \override NoteHead #'X-extent = #'(0.0 . 0.0)
                   \hideNotes c'''4  \unHideNotes
               \slurNeutral
           }
           {