Re: Trouble with lilypond-book on Mac OS X

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Trouble with lilypond-book on Mac OS X
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 15:17:18 -0700

Siska Ádám wrote:
Yes, since that I also created the suggested files, and I added them to a .profile file in the /Users/admin folder (my home folder),

Your user name is admin?  That's unusual.

but still doesn't work. Is here anybody in the list that owes a Mac and runned these commands successfully?

Yes, me.

The strange is, that the application works fine.

That's not strange at all, since the GUI has nothing to do with the command-line stuff.

If you're not familiar with the command-line, please see some generic information about using the terminal on OSX. If you _are_ familiar with the command-line, please investigate using the normal means: is your PATH set correctly, are the files executable, etc.

Cheers,
- Graham