RE: text in chord lines

From: Fairchild
Subject: RE: text in chord lines
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 15:22:56 -0500

Victor -

By stumbling around, found a way to insert a \markup string in \chords.

Note what happens if \hspace #-2 is deleted or set to +n.  If "tacet"
instead of "Tacet" a little bit of "C" peeks around the \whiteout.  Any
other way to inhibit printing the "C" ?

LSR Worthy?

                          -Bruce

CMString  = { <c e g>-\markup { \whiteout { \hspace #-2 "Tacet" } } }
CMStringX = #(append (sequential-music-to-chord-exceptions CMString #t)
           ignatzekExceptions)
<< { \chords { c1
   \set   chordNameExceptions = #CMStringX c
   \unset chordNameExceptions c }
 } { \relative c'' { c c c } } >>