Re: Ignoring certain parts when using lilypond-book

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Ignoring certain parts when using lilypond-book
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:13:45 -0700

Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
Is there a way to ignore certain parts of a .ly file (e.g. the whole \paper{..} section) when including that .ly file in a tex file for lilypond-book.

There isn't any dedicated command like this.

You might be able to hack something together with tags (8.2.8 Multiple editions from one source), although I'm not certain that you can use tags for \paper{}. I'm also not certain if you can set tags inside lilypond-book, although I have a vague recollection of some discussion about this.

Sorry I couldn't help more,
- Graham