Re: how to combine standard and gregorian notation

From: Marek Klein
Subject: Re: how to combine standard and gregorian notation
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 00:46:05 +0200

Charlotte,
many thanks for your help.
Where exactly did  you put \override ?

Marek

2007/8/22, Charlotte <address@hidden>:

I think you're having the same problem I had recently with a similar
document. I eventually figured out from another post on here that somewhere
in gregorian-init.ly is a property called 'packed-spacing' which is needed
for gregorian notation but plays havoc with spacing in standard notation
sections which come after the \include. To fix it, you need to put

\override Timing.SpacingSpanner #'packed-spacing =##f

into your 'standard' notation to turn this off again.

Charlotte.