Re: Removing whitespace before lilypond-books examples?

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: Removing whitespace before lilypond-books examples?
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 17:41:34 -0500

On 8/27/07, Trevor Bača <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just started using lilypond-book and I have to say that I'm
> immensely impressed. The integration between LaTeX and LilyPond input
> is pretty amazing. I've been rendering some "inline" music examples in
> the middle of running text, and I have a question.
>
> First question: is it possible to reduce the amount of whitespace that
> lilypond-book renders immediately before such an inline music example?
> In the attached image, there's too much space after "sixteenth note"
> and before the notation snippet.
>
> Second question: is it possible to *increase* the amount of whitespace
> padding immediately *below* the image? You can't really see it in the
> attached image, but the very bottom of the notehead is cut off
> somewhat.
>
> (I guessed that the --padding commandline option might help with one
> or both of these, but --padding seems to no longer work.)

Forgot to send the input:

%%% BEGIN %%%

Note that for each $\frac{1}{2^n}$ with $n \in \mathbb{Z}$ there
exists some glyph $g$.
Where $n = 4$ we see that $g$ equals  the sixteenth note
\begin[staffsize=12]{lilypond}
{
\override Staff.StaffSymbol #'stencil = ##f
\override Staff.Clef #'stencil = ##f
\override Staff.TimeSignature #'stencil = ##f
c'16
}
\end{lilypond}
written here under zero-prolation.