Re: How to deal with Time Signatures horizontal alignment?

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: How to deal with Time Signatures horizontal alignment?
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 21:00:52 +0100

Hi Valentin,

On 8/30/07, Valentin Villenave <address@hidden> wrote:

Nah, it's already perfect! Not only will I use it (in all my scores,
starting right now) but I'll add it to the LSR as well.

I'm glad you like it; I've found it quite useful myself, though at first it led me to a dead-end.

I thought it could be adapted for overriding RehearsalMark #'text after a line break when break-visibility is set to all-visible, but it only seems to work for more trivial properties like #'color.

Regards,
Neil