Re: LSR: score for diatonic accordion

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: LSR: score for diatonic accordion
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 10:37:24 +0200

2007/8/31, Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

> Hmm... I'd rather not have OS-specific info in LSR, and
> application-specific info is even worse than OS-specific.  OTOH, I guess
> this script _is_ harmless.  I'm not really certain what I think about it.

Well, make up your mind :)

As you noticed, this isn't OS-specific (otherwise I would have
removed, erased, destroyed it myself savagely), and
application-specific is fine by me, as long as it is free and
OS-independent. jEdit *does* run on any platform -- the Java
dependency is a PITA, but this is "almost" free nevertheless.

How about: let's just leave it now, and think again if we ever find
ourselves with others application-specific snippets?

Valentin