Re: GDP: new display for warnings

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: GDP: new display for warnings
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 09:01:56 +0200

Quoting Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

Mark Knoop wrote:
Yes, it's a good idea. +1 to "N.B." instead of "Warning" though.

Everybody likes N.B., so I'm happy to change that... but does everybody understand the term? I'm thinking of somebody with a shaky understanding of English.

Of course, having it in the box kind-of already says "warning", so I'm relatively confident that we can change this without introducing confusion.

How about "Note:" ?

  /Mats